- Updated: February 4, 2017
What is a braai without potato salad? Potato salad is as sacred as the braai itself…..
- 2eggs, boiled
- 4Tbs mayonnaise
- 1/2 onion finely grated
- 2 Tbs condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- Parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Method Peel and cut potatoes in cubes.
- Boil potatoes until they are cooked but still firm to the touch.
- Allow potatoes to cool down completely.
- Slice hard-boiled eggs and add to the potatoes.
- Mix with mayonnaise, onion, condensed milk, mustard and chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Put in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
← Previous Story Samp Bobotie