This bread is as easy as counting 1, 2, 3. With only 3 ingredients, 3 easy steps and an amazing accompaniment to your braai.
2 Cups self-raising flour
1 can (410g) creamy sweetcorn
1 can condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sweetcorn and condensed milk.
- Spray a bread loaf tin/ or any other ovenproof container.
- Place in oven and bake for about 50 min to 1 hour. (You can test your bread by placing a sharp knife in the middle of the bread, if the knife comes out and the blade is clean, your bread is cooked).
- Cool down slightly and slice.
- Serve with butter and grated cheese.