Willie Britz is a South African rugby union player, currently playing Super Rugby with the Cheetahs, Currie Cup rugby with Free State Cheetahs and Top League rugby with the NTT Shining Arcs. On his facebook page he describes himself as: “Just a guy who loves Jesus and love playing rugby to honour God for the talents He gave him. All the Glory to God!!”
Willie Britz shared with us his favourite meal – His Mom’s Spaghetti!
It’s my absolute favourite!” says Willie.
- 1 bag of spaghetti
- 2 x 200g packets of shoulder bacon
- Can of mushrooms in brine (drained)
- Cheese (as much as you want)
- Seasoning – salt, pepper and aromat
- Cook the pasta in a boiling pot of water. Add a touch of oil to the water and salt for seasoning. Cook until al dente.
- While the pasta is being cooked, take your 2 packets of bacon, chop it up and fry it until nice and cripsy, and then add the can of mushrooms
- Then you take a bowl which you can put in the oven, fill it half with spaghetti and then a little bit of Aromat to give it some flavour
- Add the bacon and mushroom mix to your pasta, then the rest of the spaghetti
- Take some shredded cheese and sprinkle it on top, with some more aromat and black pepper.
- Put it in the oven so that the cheese can melt!
Then take it out and enjoy!!!