This Cauliflower Cous-Cous with Tuna salad recipe is easy and delicious as a weekday lunchbox idea, and best of all, it is low carb and super healthy!
- 500 g cauliflower
- 250g mini Italian tomatoes halved
- 1 yellow pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 60 ml chopped parsley
- 2 cans tuna in brine
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Pulse blend cauliflower until it resembles cous cous
- Place tomatoes and pepper strips on a sheet of foil, drizzle balsamic vinegar, season
- Fold into packet, roast for 15 min
- Tip roasted veg and pan juices over cauliflower
- Add parsley and tuna
- Blitz 60 ml lemon juice, handful of basil, clove of garlic and pour over salad.