Pretty weird name for a cake. Well, the name is well deserved when you look at the end product, cracked with crevices on top gives it a unique look….. relaxed, not perfect, ideal holiday dessert.
Makes 1 cake
- 1 box good quality chocolate cake mix and the ingredients you will need to prepare it on the back of the box.
- 240 ml coconut
- 240 m pecan pieces
- 120 ml margarine, softened
- 230 g cream cheese, softened
- 450 g icing sugar
- 5 ml vanilla
- spray medium pan and set oven to 180°C. S
- pread the coconut and pecan pieces evenly on the bottom of pan.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions on box, and pour over coconut and pecan pieces.
- Mix margarine, cream cheese, vanilla and powered sugar well together.
- Spoon over cake in dollops, no need to spread evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Check with toothpick/cake tester for doneness.
- Cake will be cracked on top, but should be moist.