An easy Sunday night dinner, Egg and Vegetable muffins. They are fast and any leftovers can be used for your Monday lunchbox.
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced baby marrow
- ½ cup finely chopped spring onions
- Eggs beaten 8 and seasoned
- grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Mix peppers, baby marrow and spring onion.
- Divide between 12 cups in a muffin tray.
- Pour beaten egg over and sprinkle with grated cheese (optional)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg is cooked and firm
You can add optional diced cooked chicken or smoked chicken for the more meaty lovers in the family.