There is nothing better than to have a nice dip with your chips while watching the Curry Cup with your mates. It is so easy and makes for the perfect rugby accompaniment.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 30 ml lime or lemon juice
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 60 ml chopped fresh cilantro or coriander
- Tabasco sauce of your choice to taste
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Cut the avo in half with a knife.
- Take out the pit.
- Remove the flesh with a spoon.
- Mash the flesh with a fork, adding the lemon/lime juice, garlic, coriander/cilantro, Tabasco sauce and onion.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy as a dip with your favorite snack.
*** to add something different, add crispy fried bacon bits and serve it with some chips or toasties.