Your love of beer can even be used for ice-cream – yes – GUINNESS ICE CREAM.
- 1 1/2 cans Guinness draught beer
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- Splash of lemon juice (for pears or apples)
- Pour the Guinness into a pan (oh, feel free to drink the remaining beer while cooking.).
- Boil it down to about 1 1/2 cups, then set on low heat to simmer.
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl, stir in milk, then warm Guinness concentrate.
- Add in cream.
- Put it in the freezer to set overnight.
- Enjoy as is or with freshly cut pears or apples.