Kurt Coleman is a pocket-rocket on the rugby field, but a recent injury sees professional rugby player, Kurt Coleman, at home relaxing for the next 6 months. We caught up with Kurt and found out his secret at-home-indulgence – COFFEE!
“I am obsessed with a good cuppa. I recently got a Caffeluxe coffee machine which has become my best friend. It’s quick and easy to make and very delicious!” Kurt Coleman says.
We asked Kurt for his top 3 coffee suggestions, this is what he had to say:
Vanilla espresso – Indulge in the luxurious, velvety taste of vanilla in this subtle marriage of sweet and rich – everything a flavoured coffee should be. DELICIOUS!!
Espresso Dark Roast – This darkly roasted blend of premium Arabica beans from South America and Africa delivers a full – bodied, well – rounded, bold taste. Perfect for the evening!
Caramel Espresso – Add a touch of creamy goodness to your coffee with the enticing aroma and smooth taste of sweet, caramel toffee magic. It’s seriously yummy!
We asked him to share a fun recipe including coffee.
Cool Coffee Gels
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Instant espresso powder and chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir in coffee and 1/4 cup sugar. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into four Irish coffee mugs or 4-oz. custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Serve ontop of gels.
Garnish with espresso powder and coffee beans if desired.
If you have any coffee suggestions, feel free to share them with Kurt on social media: