This is a classic that all kids and even adults love. It’s easy, delicious and can be enjoyed any time of the day, especially during those nail biting rugby moments where you can bite on a rice crispy treat instead of your nails.
2 tablespoons of butter
4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a saucepan, melt butter over a low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until they are well coated.
- Using wax paper, press the mixture into a square or rectangular greased cake tin or bowl. (if you don’t use wax paper you will sit with the mixture all over your hands and believe me – its a sticky mess)
- Allow to cool and then cut into bite-sized squares.