Add this super easy Rocky Road Rugby Bites to your #SuperRugby snacks while watching your favourite teams. Not only is it soooo delicious but it only takes 10 minutes to make, and 10 minutes to set. Anyone can make this mouthwatering snack.
Makes 16 slices
- 200g Chocolate, chopped
- 400g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cups (210g) roasted peanuts (or any of your favourite nuts)
- 2 cups (120g) Mini marshmallows
- Grease and line a 20cm square pan with baking paper. In a heavy based saucepan add Chocolate, Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter. Stir over medium heat until combined, take off heat, and cool.
- Carefully fold in peanuts and marshmallows, pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.