This Sticky Chicken Wings recipe is easy to make, great served hot or cold as a starter, main meal or even a snack.
Makes 12 Wings
- 12 Chicken wings
- 1/3 Cup (80ml) Fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup (80ml) Soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup (80ml) Smooth apricot jam, melted
- 1/3 Cup (80ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce (MEDIUM)
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC.
- Trim the chicken wings, if necessary and arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Blend the remaining ingredients and pour over the wings.
- Marinate for an hour or longer.
Roast for about one hour, turning occasionally, until the chicken wings are cooked and golden brown