What could be better than an ice cold ice-cream on a very hot day? Impress your friends and family with the most delicious ice cream that they will ever taste.
250 ml cream
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk, chilled
- Beat the cream until stiff.
- Fold in the condensed milk and evaporated milk until everything in mixed but still frothy.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve in a big bowl or in ice cream cones.
*** to flavor the ice cream you can do the following:
- Mush up one ripe banana and stir in just before freezing for banana flavored ice cream.
- Add a hand full of crushed flake for a chocolate chip flavor.
- Grate in one peppermint crisp for a chocolaty minty flavor.
- Add some strawberry jam or fresh strawberries for a strawberry flavor.
- And for the grown ups – add a tot or two liqueur like Amarula to the ice cream before freezing.