Celebrating the EPIC New Zealand and Ireland #RWC2019 game, what better way than making a Guinness Irish Cream Ice Cream Float. Boozy, creamy and oh so delicious…. and with the heatwave we are having at the moment… the perfect fit for this weather.
Bailey’s Whiskey Salted Caramel No-Churn Ice Cream
Prep Time:10 min
Total Time: 5 hr
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream Liquor
- 1/2 cup store-bought salted caramel (if you cannot find salted caramel, use Caramel Treat and add a 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix)
- 1 shot (25 – 30 ml) Irish Whiskey (such as Jameson), mixed well
- Beat the cream until stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk and Baileys until all is well mixed.
- Transfer the ice cream into a container, layering about 1/3 of the ice cream, 1/3 of the caramel, repeating until all is used up.
- Press plastic wrap on the top of the ice cream to prevent freezer burn.
- Freeze until firm enough to scoop, at least four hours.
Guinness Irish Cream Ice Cream Float
A creamy, boozy beer float!
Total Time::5 min
- 2 scoops Bailey’s whiskey caramel ice cream
- 1 can Guinness, ice cold
- Place two scoops of ice cream into a tall pint glass, slowly pour the Guinness over the ice cream, and give it a good stir to combine. Enjoy!